For Special RIP Requirements
X!Rip is useful where standard RIPs do not meet the special requirements. The software includes special features designed for gravure printing.
One of the highlights is the software’s option X!Seamless to generate «seamless» output as used in textile printing as well as in gravure and flexo printing.
In addition, the X!Gravure option supports raster forms specifically designed for gravure printing, such as hexagonal dots, and it also includes features for outline and gutter generation. For solid surfaces, custom raster forms can be created by the user allowing the control of multiple factors including the angle and the amount of cushioning between cells.
With the HighRes option, resolutions higher than 5080 dpi can also be ripped. A very special option is X!Split. With this option, different greyscales can be assigned different raster shapes. If X!Rip is not operated in conjunction with a Lüscher machine, the X!Unencrypt option is required.
- Ripping of data formats such as PDF, PS, TIFF in high resolution to 1Bit TIFF
- Supporting all common raster dots
- Various raster settings, depending on the tone value
- Automatic processing with hot folder technology
- Including X!Preview to visualize the ripped data