Advantages of the XPose! Hybrid
- FOR MULTIPURPOSE APPLICATIONS
- OPTIONAL FLEXTREME! OPTIC FOR MULTIPLE RESOLUTION UP TO 2’540 DPI
- NO LOSS OF SPEED WITH ANY PLATE THICKNESS UP TO 6.35 MM
- EASY LOADING AND UNLOADING
- NOT DEPENDING ON PARTICULAR FORMATS
- HYBRID CONFIGURATION POSSIBLE
Lüscher Laser Diode Technology
The fibre-coupled laser diodes operate in the 380 nm – 980 nm range and are characterised by an ultra-long service life of +15’000 exposing hours. They are completely maintenance-free, no need for active cooling system.
Fully Automatic and Continuous Calibration
XPose! includes the unique Continuous Calibration Technology (CCT). During the exposure, the performance of every laser diode in any wavelength is monitored and automatically adjusted if necessary. Costly inappropriate exposures can thus be eliminated.
Lowest Energy Consumption
Lüscher’s patented laser diode technology ensures minimal power usage of 2 kW / 2.5 kW, reducing costs and providing lower cost of ownership. This promotes environmentally-friendly production for customers.
fleXtreme! Optic for Multiple Resolution
The fleXtreme! optic is an in-house development by Lüscher and allows the selection of any desired resolution. The changeover is fully automatic and tailored to requirements. This means that every job could be exposed in any resolution.
- Rotary screens
- Letterpress plates
- Waterless offset plates
- Flexo printing plates
- Thermal offset printing plates
- Conventional offset plates
- Film, diazo and ablative
- Varnishing / coating plates
With XPose!, almost any printing form can be processed in one machine
- 830 nm IR for thermal offset plates
- 980 nm IR for any ablative (LAMS) plate or ablative film
- 405 nm UV for conventional offset plates and rotary screens, such as Screeny® by Gallus, TecScreen® by Kocher + Beck or RotaPlate® by spg can be imaged easily.
- 380 nm UV for direct imaging of conventional flexo plates or letter press plates without LAMS layer.
The broad band optical system by Lüscher allows any combination of wo different types of laser diodes in one machine. Switching between the two laser sources is done by a simple click of a button. Every wavelength can be configured individually, if just one source is needed at the time. Possible combinations are:
XPose! UV-Flex with 405 nm UV and 980 nm IR Laser Diodes
With this combination, any UV sensitive material and any ablative plate can be imaged easily, quickly and safely. This applies to conventional offset plates, rotary screens, such as Screeny® by Gallus, TecScreen® by Kocher + Beck or RotaPlate® by spg, as well as to letter press and flexo plates.
XPose! UV-Flex Thermal with 405 nm UV and 830 nm IR Laser Diodes
With this combination, any UV sensitive material and any thermal offset printing plate can be processed quickly and in highest quality in one machine. This applies to conventional offset plates, rotary screens, such as Screeny® by Gallus, TecScreen® by Kocher + Beck or RotaPlate® by spg as well as to any conventional thermal offset plate.
XPose! T-Flex 830 nm IR and 980 nm IR Laser Diodes
With this combination, any ablative plate and any thermal offset plate can be processed quickly and safely in one machine, such as letter press plates, flexo plates or thermal offset plates.
XPose! Hybrid Product Brochure